Working together to building the foundations of the future
Savannah Lodge is a Family Resource Service offering parenting assessments by a registered social worker in a manner consistent with guidance in Working Together to Safeguard Children (DFE, 2015).
We provide an independent service which offers a robust, fair and evidence-based assessments in respect of children and their families. At Savannah Lodge the family usually live at the centre fully of the time. Under the branch of Jasmine Gardens Private Ltd we also provide children’s homes.
Why Choose us?
We are small and know everyone in our services by name; we care about outcomes for our families and children and we are passionate about improving lives.
We believe that early intervention is the key to success! Read more..
The assessments we provide
- Parenting assessments (residential and/or community based)
- Court assessments
- Viability assessments
- Reunification with birth family
- Pre-birth and new parent assessments
- Psychological assessment
- Children’s Residential Care Read more…
- Fir Park Family Assessment Centre Read more…
- Crisis support, outreach and intervention Read more…
- Bishop’s Stortford Contact Centre Read more
- Additional Services Read more…
Growth and Development
To continue to develop our support packages, early intervention programmes, children’s homes and crisis centre.